The John G. Shedd Aquarium internship program is designed to allow you to learn from the professionals, in a variety of areas throughout the aquarium. Whether you’re interested in assisting with animal care, marketing initiatives, education, human resources, or other areas, Shedd gives you meaningful, practical, hands-on experience to equip you with the knowledge and skill you will need to pursue your professional goals.
What a great opportunity for Moraine Valley Students!!
Current Openings Include:
- Staff Training Internship-Fall 2012
- Learning Planning and Evaluation Internship-Fall 2012
- Communications and Public Relations Internship-Fall 2012
- Special Events and Donor Relations Internship-Fall 2012
- Corporate Relations Internship-Fall 2012
- Animal Health Veterinary Technician Internship
- Fishes Internship
- Marine Mammals Internship
- Veterinary Preceptorship Program